Get The ‘Natural Duchess’ Look!
American born former actress Meghan Markle is now officially known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, following a modern day fairy-tale wedding to Harry, Duke of Sussex on 19th May 2018 at the infamous Windsor Castle. The Duchess left all things cake ‘til her wedding reception, opting instead to say ‘I will’ to Harry in her stunning trademark ‘barely there’ makeup look.
Here are 9 simple steps to help you achieve the ‘Natural Duchess’ look using essentials from the K-beauty range touch in SOL. To start:
- Moisturise, soften and hydrate skin before makeup application with the All in 1 BEAUTY AID Cream;
- Blur visible pore areas with the No POREblem Primer before priming and toning other areas with the TOC TOC Toning Capsule Base;
- Forget a heavy foundation; the Corean Complexion Cream will do the most to make it look like nothing’s there;
- Build ‘WOW’ brows with the Browza Super Proof Gel Brow Pencil;
- Create a subtle smokey eye /smoked out wing and line water lines of eyes with the Style Neon Pencil in Lights Out;
- Stretchex Mascara on lashes, of course;
- Massage touch in SOL lipstick Fondue Nude Beige into lips and tap any access onto cheeks.
- Highlight facial high points with the I’m Very Useful Makeup Boomer; before
- Setting and UV protecting with the PANG PANG Sun Cutting Powder SPF 30 +++.
Get the Natural Duchess look with the touch in SOL essentials below.
*Images courtesy BBC/PA*